We offer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Judo, Kettlebell, Kickboxing, and Yoga classes.
Step1: Meet Us
Come down and meet us, watch a class, take a free class, and ask questions. Class times are posted on our web site.
Step 2: Training Objective
Let’s start by determining your initial training objectives.
1. Conditioning Track – if you want to get strong, lean, and athletic take our Kettlebell, Kickboxing, and Yoga classes.
2. Jiu-Jitsu and Judo Track- if you’re interested in becoming a martial artist you will really appreciate our martial arts training program. Our classes focus on the technical aspects of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo.
As your confidence and physical ability grows you can start to explore sparing and rolling. Over time a calm confidence begins to take shape and many BJJ students start thinking about competing. Competition is not for everyone and many students never enter competition.
Competition training - for those people who intend to compete we are building a team training program to help you excel in competition. Students competing should take BJJ, Judo, and conditioning classes.
Thank you for visiting the Team Strength Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School. It is our goal to become Connecticut’s (CT) premiere training program for BJJ, Judo, and MMA. We are conveniently located in Milford Connecticut (CT).
Reference Web Sites
1. CHS Life Online Scheduling
2. Team Strength BJJ
4. Acupuncture Washington
5. Biller, Sachs, Raio & Zito
6. Chiropractic Connecticut
7. Twinfork Remodeling
8. Infertility Acupuncture CT
9. Chinese Hawaiian Kenpo Academy
10. Green Homes CT
11. World Wide Concerns
12. The Rock Garden Branford CT
14. Counseling CT
15. H CT
16. Allies Dream
17. Back To Health Branford CT
18. CHS Life
21. Acupuncture Connecticut
22. Acupuncture Milford CT