Get in the best shape of your life with the Team Strength Kettle-Kickboxing-Jiu-Jitsu training program.
The kettlebell is a weight with a handle. kettlebell training will give you power, stamina, and balance. The kettlebell is used to increase strength, balance, and flexibility without causing the athlete to over develop a specific body part.
Kickboxing is a combat system using a wide variety of fighting techniques. Students practice both punching, kicking, knee and elbow strikes while standing and on the ground.
What makes our classes unique?
1. All the movements are done at a slow to medium speed to avoid injuries and to build core strength.
2. Each class is 45 minutes in length and includes kettlebell and kick boxing exercises.
3. Each class includes body awareness movements and a self defense technique (1 per class).
The number of classes offered each month will increase based on demand, so tell us the times of day that fit your schedule and we will do our best to add a class.
How much does it cost?
1. Ten Pass $100 (valid towards 10 kettle-kickboxing class)
2. Membership Unlimited Kettle-Kickboxing $40 a month.
Thank you for visiting the Team Strength Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu School. It is our goal to become Connecticut’s (CT) premiere training program for BJJ, Judo, and MMA. We are conveniently located in Milford Connecticut (CT).
Reference Web Sites
1. CHS Life Online Scheduling
2. Team Strength BJJ
4. Acupuncture Washington
5. Biller, Sachs, Raio & Zito
6. Chiropractic Connecticut
7. Twinfork Remodeling
8. Infertility Acupuncture CT
9. Chinese Hawaiian Kenpo Academy
10. Green Homes CT
11. World Wide Concerns
12. The Rock Garden Branford CT
14. Counseling CT
15. H CT
16. Allies Dream
17. Back To Health Branford CT
18. CHS Life
21. Acupuncture Connecticut
22. Acupuncture Milford CT